ECOOP II Festival
The European Championship of Online Poker returns for a second series in May. This is the biggest online poker festival that's tailored to European players. This iPoker festival will give away over $3.5 million in prizes over the ten day festival and will run on rooms like Paddy Power Poker, bet365poker, Blue Square Poker, and VC Poker.
The festival is mix of events covering NL Hold'em, Pot Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo, with a variety of shorthanded and rebuy events. The Grand Final is a $1000 + 60 No Limit Hold'em event, with a guaranteed $1.5m in the prizepool.
The full ECOOP II schedule:
- Event 1: 23rd May 08 NL Hold'em $200+15 $250,000 Guaranteed
- Event 2: 24th May 08 PL Omaha Hi/Lo Rebuy $100+9 $100,000 Guaranteed
- Event 3: 25th May08 NL Hold'em $300+20 $500,000 Guaranteed
- Event 4: 26th May 08 PL Omaha Rebuy $100+9 $150,000 Guaranteed
- Event 5: 27th May 08 NL Hold'em $750+50 $300,000 Guaranteed
- Event 6: 28th May 08 NL Hold'em 6 Max $200+15 $200,000 Guaranteed
- Event 7: 29th May 08 Limit Hold'em $200+15 $100,000 Guaranteed
- Event 8: 30th May 08 NL Hold'em Rebuy $100+9 $300,000 Guaranteed
- Event 9: 31st May 08 PL Omaha $250+18 $150,000 Guaranteed
- Event 10: 1st June 08 NL Hold'em $1000+60 $1.5 million Guaranteed
ECOOP II is your chance to prove yourself in the big game with over $3,500,000 up for grabs and a coveted ECOOP Bracelet for all Event winners. Satellites to the festival events will take place on the iPoker rooms and will start from as little as $2.20.
Back to March 2008 NewsBack to Poker News Index