Betfred Poker - Games
Click for a full review of Omaha High
- Highest hand wins.
- Players must use two of their hole cards combined with three from the board to make their highest and lowest hands.
- Any two of the players four cards can be used for high, and any two can be used for low.
- Ace plays both high and low
Three raise limit per round.
- Find out where to play Omaha Poker
Click for a full review of Heads Up
- Head's Up pertains to a poker game with just two players.
- Most variations of poker can be played Heads Up.
- The rules for Heads Up are the same as for any multiplayer game except for the order of play.
- Highest Hand Wins
- Find out where to play Heads Up